Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Do you have a few minutes to spare?






Do you have a few hours to spare?
So far trying to organize the pile of coupons(paper money)I have on hand right now has been time consuming. I knew this wouldn't be easy. You reap the best rewards when you work hard. None the less,I will do what it takes to make this work. I have to. The price of groceries has gone from W.T.F to OMG we're going to starve to death!
Instead of getting a second job I decided to hire myself. I am the CEO of this household. :-P My main job is to get the most out of our paychecks. So I guess you can say I'm making a job out of this and not chalking it up another hobby.

I am going to be realistic about all of this too. Right now until I find the best resources, I'm just going to shoot for saving 50% on my bill. If it goes beyond that and TLC comes knocking on my door, that will work too. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment